[olpc-nz] [OLPC-AU] Test request: Scratch and XO freezing

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Sun Oct 17 21:54:24 EDT 2010

Good question, and unfortunately I have no answer. I think Scratch is
the only Smalltalk based activity that we use (we don't use etoys, for
example). Reading between the lines in the correspondence I had about
it, I suspect it's a Scratch-specific bug. We use Scratch enormously,
so making it better is a priority for us :)