[olpc-nz] Helping our new testers

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:08:49 EDT 2010

Any way of creating an RSS feed from recent changes that get automatically
posted to the email list? Would that solve the problem?
cheers
Fabiana

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Tim McNamara <mcnamara.tim at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 10:48 AM, <tom at carrott.org> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, October 5, 2010 10:03 am, Tim McNamara wrote:
>>
>> >  - creating a list of tests on Thurs/Friday that can be ticked off on
>> Sat,
>> > rather than a laissez faire approach
>>
>> Are you thinking of something more than your test request page?
>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_New_Zealand/Test_Requests
>>

> Well, not really. I thought that it would be fairly easy to extract a list
> of pending tests from that page and send them to this list and print them
> off. That way, people would have something to work through in person.
>
> Tim.

M Fabiana Kubke

Department of Anatomy | University of Auckland | New Zealand
(+64) 9 373-7599 Ext 86002 | (+64)9 923 6002 (direct) | Mobile: (+64) 210
437 121

Skype: superfabs | http://twitter.com/Kubke | http://identi.ca/kubke |
http://buildingblogsofscience.wordpress.com |
http://sciblogs.co.nz/building-blogs-of-science |