[olpc-nz] SPAM -> Re: Global Conference Invitation

Tim McNamara mcnamara.tim at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:28:41 EDT 2010

I guess this email passes the Turing test. Warning, it's spam. Don't reply.

http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/0-rzt-001-10/80/scam-email-054951.shtml

Some hints.
"friend" - eh, no name?
Really bad English
Offer too good to be true
Sent to a mailing list, but offering free travel
Email headers: sent from ffrank at frank.es Reply-to
mabelfranklin at consultant.com