[olpc-nz] Global Conference Invitation

Ms. Mabel Franklin ffrank at frank.es
Sat May 29 03:33:23 EDT 2010

--
Dear Friend,
My name is Ms. Mabel Franklin, female, working with Global Symposium of
Peaceful Nations (GSPN). EUROPEAN UNION Greece, We are organizing a global
World Conference, Global Peace Index (GPI). Taking place from 8th to 22nd July
2010 at Athens Greece. A 7-days Summer tour to Historic tourist attraction
cities around Greece and Rome in Italy from 23rd - 29th July 2010. In our
request to invit people from various countries around the world, I went in
search of your e-mails on the web site as a means of contacting people and
organizations As a result, I picked your email from an N.G.O`s website.
If you are interested to participate or want to represent your country, and/or
office you
may contact me for details and information's.Email: mabelfranklin at consultant.com
The benevolent donors from across the global and the Organizing Committee is
responsible for the arrangements of all travelling documents and European
Union travelling visa, Registered participants are only responsible for their
own Hotel accommodation.
Sincerely,
Ms Mabel Franklin
Email: mabelfranklin at consultant.com