[olpc-nz] [Testing] Testing summary - Auckland New Zealand, 22 May 2010

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 24 06:18:34 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 03:34:17PM +1200, Tabitha Roder wrote:
> build 125 on XO-1.5 tests (we only have 2 XO-1.5s so that is all we
> can test in collaboration - using local wifi to connect)

If you think you could do with a couple more, so as to test the XO-1.5
collaboration more fully, let us know in the usual way.  Adam and his
team will look into it.

> * Tried collaboration in paint 27 - could start from neighbourhood view but
> could not see other XOs drawing. Like the rainbow brush effect.

Is a known software issue.  Paint offers collaboration but does not
collaborate.  I don't think it is being worked.  #8228 #7888 and SL
#1863.

> * No rotate in any activity still. Not sure if build issue (every
> build we have tested?) or hardware issue.

Is a known software issue.  Support for rotation in the graphics driver
is not yet available in a build.  It is being worked.  #9350.

Thanks for your testing!

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/