[olpc-nz] Google Summer of Code 2010

Rebecca Ray honorary.kiwi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 23:36:09 EDT 2010

Your best bet will be to put some up around the Unis... but with NZ unis on
a different time schedule, it might be difficult for NZ students to
participate. Plus, the Summer of Code program in Wellington offers better
pay and support than the Google one, I think... so that will probably affect
the amount of interest you get.

Also, I think you meant "Apply to be" :)

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out, be sure to keep us updated!