[olpc-nz] Laptops arrived

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 21:20:48 EDT 2010

I will be down in Wellington next week (week Friday), and was planning on
going to the Cross on Saturday. Will be happy to be the carrying burro if
you want to have one come up to AKL.
Cheers
Fabiana

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Tabitha Roder <tabitha at tabitha.net.nz>wrote:

> Hi Brenda
>
> Make sure the serial numbers are noted and added to the olpc_new_zealand
> wiki page and whoever has them is noted too please
>
> Can one come to Auckland with the next traveller?
>
> Thanks
> Tabitha
>

> On 16 March 2010 10:14, Brenda Wallace <brenda at coffee.geek.nz> wrote:
>
>> A box has arrived at my office from  Texas. Label says it contains 3
>> laptops. Didn't need to do any paperwork this time.
>> We wont be at testing this Saturday. Is There someone who can take it?

M Fabiana Kubke

Department of Anatomy | University of Auckland | New Zealand
(+64) 9 373-7599 Ext 86002 | (+64)9 923 6002 (direct) | Mobile: (+64) 210
437 121

Skype: superfabs | http://twitter.com/Kubke | http://identi.ca/kubke |
http://buildingblogsofscience.wordpress.com |
http://sciblogs.co.nz/building-blogs-of-science |