[olpc-nz] Use of an XO

Ian Thomson ithomson.nz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 20:18:19 EST 2010

Hi All,

We have started a new OLPC project in Tonga on a small outer island and it
is going very well. The principal is great and very enthusiastic

Not sure if you know about Living Heritage, a NZ initiative. Have a look
here for a quick explanation
http://www.livingheritage.org.nz/

Anyway, CWA has some funding to help introduce the Tonga school to Living
Hertitage and they would like to confirm that OLPCs will work with the LH
site.

I will suggest they turn up for the next Sat test session at the Southern
Cross Hotel if that is OK.

They could do a quick intro to Living Heritage if appropriate and then
testing could commence. I gather they will need an intro to the XO as well.

--
Ian Thomson
At SPC in New Caledonia