[olpc-nz] Video tutorial on reflashing an XO

Tim McNamara mcnamara.tim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 00:34:54 EDT 2010

Hi OLPC Aotearoa

I've created my first video tutorial. If you have a few minutes, it would be
great some of you could review it for mistakes before it's released into the
world: http://vimeo.com/13238406

This was my first experience with video editing software on GNU/Linux. This
4:20 minute video is actually the result of several hours of work. Hopefully
it will be somewhat useful.

First, no sound. There was ambient background music at the Southern Cross
yesterday. I realised this would be covered by copyright, so have kept it
off. I will dub narration and do a video v2 once I have a better mic.

Cheers, Tim