[olpc-nz] Testing summary - Wellington New Zealand, 3 July 2010

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Sat Jul 10 01:11:57 EDT 2010

Testing summary - Wellington New Zealand, 3 July 2010 (sorry very late!)

Who: Alastair, Bex, Peter, Tabitha, Tim, Tom, Grant, Mike, Brenda, Callum,
Casey, Paul, Tim, Peter, ummm... stopped recording

Tested os284py on XO-1.0
Installed successfully. Miss the corner hot points for the frame. Seemed a
bit sluggish compared with some of the other py builds we have tried.

Attempted to test build 205 on XO-1.5 but fails to install -
The MD5SUM is
f5e2f09997466a22a51c20d7d6357bac  os205.zd
I'm not sure if the problem is that my download was corrupt, or if the file
is corrupt on the server?

Tested build 126 on XO-1.5
Installed, sorry, got lost and don't know how that went.

Had many visitors today from a school and from MoE.  Also some parents were
here for a kids party and they asked us to come to their house for a parent
and kid session during school holidays! Random. Anyway, we gave them SoaS
and our contact details.

Tabitha