[olpc-nz] olpc this Saturday

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Thu Jul 1 05:31:10 EDT 2010

Hi volunteers

Saturday we have the usual Wellington and Auckland gatherings at 11am.
 Tom and I will be in Wellington this weekend visiting to share news,
updates and catch up on what the Wellington volunteers are up to.
We'll bring XS on XO-1.0 using SD - trying out running the School
Server (XS) on SD card in an XO laptop. It should be an exciting
weekend and I look forward to meeting a few new faces.

Fabiana and crew will still have the Auckland gathering, likely
testing Paraguay builds for Bernie on the XO-1.0 laptops.

Wellington - the Cross, 35 Abel Smith St
Auckland - the Windsor, 144 Parnell Rd

Looking forward to seeing you there (and catching you on IRC).

Kind regards
Tabitha
Cell +64 21 482229