[olpc-nz] OLPC and Sugar session tomorrow

Tabitha Roder tabitha.roder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 03:09:00 EST 2010

Hi team

We have the last olpc and sugar session tomorrow at the Cross before the
LCA2010 event. I have had the olpc shirts printed and will bring them to the
Cross for you.

We have Walter and Alastair leading the sugar hack session on Tuesday at
11.10am.

We also have the "little blue penguin" area on Saturday for the XOs, and a
Sugar booth for us to show people how to install Sugar and use Sugar on a
Stick.

I would like all our XOs there so if you have one and can't make it this
Saturday, please ensure you get your XO to me before Tuesday morning for the
Sugar hack session in the education miniconference.

See you tomorrow!

Thanks
Tabitha