[olpc-nz] NZ Volunteers presenting at LCA2010

Tabitha Roder tabitha.roder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:05:07 EST 2010

Hi

The NZ volunteers are presenting at LCA2010 during the education miniconf
(Tuesday 19 January) and are going to have a booth at the Open Day (well
actually two booths - OLPC and Sugar) in Wellington. We have started a
presentation that will lead to workshop on how to hack Sugar activity view
layouts (note the audience of LCA is technical).

http://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AaE4gRWaGNm1ZHFyaDNqcl8xOWNjeDV4eGg2&hl=en

If anyone would like to input into our presentation or give us ideas and
feedback please feel free to email us on our list  <olpc-nz at lists.laptop.org
>.

We appreciate any help offered and will make the presentation available to
others to use at other events.

Thanks
Tabitha Roder

NZ Volunteers - OLPC and Sugarlabs