[olpc-nz] OLPC Volunteers - Auckland this Saturday 11am

Tabitha Roder tabitha.roder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 03:36:05 EST 2010

Hi

If you are in Auckland this weekend, OLPC volunteers are geathering
this Saturday 11:00am at Windsor Castle 144 Parnell Road. This place
has great coffee, food, and heaps of space for us to spread out. We
have found free parking nearby too.

We will have XO 1.0s and XO 1.5s and Sugar on a Stick for other
laptops.  I noticed that Wellington testing group did some excellent
work last weekend and am looking forward to seeing NZ testing groups
contributions growing as Auckland builds up there capability too.

Looking for a way to tell your identi.ca or twitter or facebook
friends to come in 140 characters or less? Try this:  !OLPC Auckland
volunteers gathering this Saturday 11:00am at Windsor Castle 144
Parnell Road - free !sugar

You are welcome to forward this email as everyone is bcc and I give
you permission to share my email address. Info about olpc volunteers
in NZ can be found at http://laptop.org.nz/

Looking forward to seeing you there

Tabitha
 +64 21 482229