[olpc-nz] Saturday 15th Wellington Testing

Rebecca Ray honorary.kiwi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 21:17:49 EST 2010

I won't be there again tomorrow - moving flats. :( Sorry guys. Next week or
bust ;)
Brenda, I'd offer but without a car, it would be a mission and a half to
drag them out every Saturday.
I could take a couple more (I just have Monkey atm) but we also all know
that I'm rarely there at 1030 on the dot (one day, people... one day)