[olpc-nz] Thanks to the Wellington Team

David Ottina david.ottina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:47:20 EST 2010

Ian, there is a chance I might be able to help out with your roll-out. It
would depend on timing. In any event, I've recently relocated to Melbourne
and have been wanting to hook-up with OLPC Australia, (having had such a
great time with the Welly crew) so drop me a line if you're interested.

Quick hi to all the Welly testers from us both.

cheers,
David