[olpc-nz] Sri Lanka QA Team BACK ON TASK!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Feb 3 17:24:24 EST 2010

This is very intentionally NOT an Open House Party, with long-winded
Decisions-By-Committee:

What we require here is an on-target Single-Point-of-Contact (or 2
maximum, NZ's talented!) to create the QA structure/discipline required
to bring Quality home.

/(You, and We, will create critical community processes to drive forward
Quality workflows AFTER the call -- Thanks!!)/