[olpc-nz] Software Freedom Day Wellington - 19th September

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Sun Aug 22 19:59:06 EDT 2010

Each city is celebrating Software Freedom Day in its own unique way, and as
such dates differ slightly:

   - Auckland - Friday and Saturday 17 & 18 September
   - Hamilton - Saturday 18 September
   - Tauranga - Sunday 19 September
   - Wellington - Sunday 19 September
   - Otago - Thursday 16 September

Visit http://softwarefreedomday.org.nz/ to find out where to go and what's
on.

We are still looking for sponsors for USB keys to give out Sugar on a Stick.
If anyone knows a suitable contact please let me know.

Thanks
Tabitha