[olpc-nz] Starting up a Christchurch XO Testers Group

Neil Graham Lerc at screamingduck.com
Thu Sep 24 17:44:54 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 14:56 +1200, Tim Knapp wrote:
> In Christchurch we've got a regular crafters/hackers group that meets
> together every Wednesday night and Sunday and would be up to do some
> hacking/testing on the XOs.
Whereabouts are the meetings?  I used to attend a wednesday night thing
years ago (It started as the Amiga Programmers sig).  These days I
usually play basketball Wednesday nights, but right now I'm not playing
due to a corrugated retina,  I might be able to pop along.

Also If any people in NZ would like to chat online,  There's #olpc-au on
freenode as the closest nation IRC channel,  fairly low visitor count so
we can probably share without bother.

I'm pretty much permanently in #olpc, #olpc-help, and #olpc-au