[olpc-nz] Starting up a Christchurch XO Testers Group

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Wed Sep 23 22:56:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

In Christchurch we've got a regular crafters/hackers group that meets
together every Wednesday night and Sunday and would be up to do some
hacking/testing on the XOs. Further to this, with Kiwi PyCon 2009[1]
kicking off November 6-8 in Christchurch (I'm the Director of the event)
I thought it might be a good idea to see if we can leverage all these
pythonistas together in one place to have a hacking session during the
conference too; maybe even a Lightning Talk or Open Spaces Session
dedicated to OLPC. How can I go about getting access to some XOs for our
group in Christchurch?

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://nz.pycon.org