[olpc-nz] [Ubuntu-ngo] introduction - AA netbook - mesh networking

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Wed Sep 2 20:35:22 EDT 2009

Hi Vern -

Great to hear from you. I'm involved with an XO testing group
(http://laptop.org.nz) and the Sahana project (http://sahana.lk/). You
can see a few photos of the Sahana disaster management system being
used on the XO (and WiMAX): http://is.gd/2Oxvr

Sahana is going through a period of very rapid development currently,
especially in the logistics area. If you know anyone that can help us
work with satphones, let me know!

-Tim