[olpc-nz] CHC meet ups and OLPC

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Sat Oct 3 02:14:11 EDT 2009

Hi Christchurch peoples

I am coming to CHC on Tuesday. I can bring 2 XOs for CHC users if you
want and they can stay in Christchurch. I just need to know who will
be responsible for them and who can post about what they do with them.

Wednesday night you have some get together?
Friday night at Twisted Hop?
Kiwi Pycon coming up....
anything else?

We want people to have exposure to them as much as do actual testing on them.

I can also give you all SoaS on USB keys kindly donated by Sun Microsystems.

Rules - If the XOs are not being used in Christchurch they come back
to Wellington for redistribution. Must show people. Must post
regularly about them.

We put our events on laptop.org.nz and we put information on
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_New_Zealand. Brenda Wallace has become
the OLPC World micro blogger (she has the power) and New Zealand has
become the biggest testing centre on this planet.

If I have missed anyone on the list please let me know.

Thanks

Kind regards
Tabitha Roder
eLearning Consultant HRDNZ (Moodle Partner)
tabitha at hrdnz.com
www.hrdnz.com
Cell +64 21 482229