[olpc-nz] Fwd: contents of olpc-nz Digest, Vol 10, Issue 2

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Thu Oct 1 22:02:38 EDT 2009

Tomeu - how do we get in touch with the user experience design team to
find out about virtually attending their meeting?
Thanks

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 00:42, Tim McNamara <mcnamara.tim at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been thinking about the neighbourhood view and have come up with a
> project that might be interesting people people wanting to learn about Sugar
> and/or python.
> It would be neat if you could send global messages to your neighbourhood or
> friends. They could potentially appear as notifications in other activities.
> I don't know enough about how sugar is built to know if this is a
> possibility.

I see some relation with a concept discussed since the start but never
addressed in implementation yet:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Human_Interface_Guidelines/The_Laptop_Experience/Bulletin_Boards

The user experience design team meets every some weeks, you may be
interested in attending and commenting your ideas.

Thanks,

Tomeu