[olpc-nz] Fwd: Cutting down the curriculum/content development time

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Fri Nov 20 19:24:02 EST 2009

Test request from Mitchell below:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mitchell Seaton <meaton.2v at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/11/20
Subject: Fwd: Cutting down the curriculum/content development time
To: Tabitha Roder <tabitha.mail at gmail.com>
Cc: Cherry Withers <cwithers at ekindling.org>

Hi Tabitha,

Would it be possible for the OLPC NZ team to look at these Flash based
learning activities (as a testing request) on the XO 1.5's and their
performance using Gnash and/or Adobe Flash Player plug-in?

I can also look at this at the next OLPC BoF (@ SLUG) in one weeks
time, and we can report back to Cherry.

Cheers,
Mitch