[olpc-nz] Wellington OLPC test group - meeting this Saturday 10.30am, Southern Cross

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Thu May 28 04:52:27 EDT 2009

Hi everyone

Just a quick email to let you know we are meeting this Saturday at 10:30am
at the Southern Cross.

Last week we started testing a screencapture activity and we have had a
request to make some screen casts of our favourite activities and upload
them to the Daily Motion site. I am hoping we can keep working on that this
Saturday, as well as a few other things we have been asked to test in the
last few weeks.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Tabitha

Kind regards
Tabitha Roder
eLearning Consultant HRDNZ (Moodle Partner)
tabitha at hrdnz.com
www.hrdnz.com
Cell +64 21 482229