[olpc-nz] Recovering some laptops...

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:38:08 EST 2009

Hi hi hi!

I'm back in Welly, jetlagged, doing more work on the XS. Hoping to
join this Saturday testing.

To be able to work on ejabberd/presence service (managing what other
laptops appear in the 'network view') I need... laptops! :-) So this
Saturday it'd be great if volunteers bring the laptops to the event
and then leave them with me for the week.

I don't need all ~5 will do, and I see we have 10 total. So if you're
testing/programming during the week, I won't try to take it away from
you.

- Is http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Projects/WellyNZTesters up to date?
- Is everyone in that table sub'd to this list?

cheers!

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions