[olpc-nz] OLPC volunteers this Saturday Wellington - How to pull apart and rebuild your XO

Tabitha Roder tabitha.roder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 05:03:03 EST 2009

Hello

We are up for another exciting session this Saturday with Calum showing us
how to pull apart and rebuild XOs. Bring a Phillips number one screw driver
if you have one and join in the fun. Last week we tested an activity called
Food Force II (goal is to enable village to escape poverty and develop
nutritional self-sufficiency) and we have had great engagement with the
authors so it will be good to see if we can further test this activity for
them.

Usual spot - Southern Cross, Abel Smith Street, Wellington
Usual time - 10.30am
Feel free to invite others who might like to join in.

Global Community testing meeting in IRC on Friday at 1200 NZ time Info
here<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Community_testing_meeting>

To keep up to date with what the New Zealand OLPC volunteers are doing,
subscribe to olpc-nz at lists.laptop.org by going to

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Kind regards
Tabitha Roder