[olpc-nz] [Testing] Testing summary - 5 December 2009 Aucklad, NZ

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Dec 6 20:35:20 EST 2009

Hi James,

On 7 Dec 2009, at 00:14, James Cameron wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 02:23:19AM +0000, Gary C Martin wrote:
>> FWIW: Bridge has been on my radar to maintain and move over to Sugar
>> Labs infrastructure since picking up Physics (with Asaf and Brian).
>> It's a great little game that could be _so_ much better with a little
>> more polish and cycles. It's not been moved over to git.sugarlabs.org
>> yet, so if any one is keen on picking up a really fun activity with a
>> heap of potential... Will be a while before I get there.
>
> Well, you're our only hope

Well, I'd rather not need to be light sabred to death by Darth Vader at the end of the first film, and then play bit parts for the rest of the episodes. But, the more entertaining philosophical question is, does that make you Princess Leia, or R2D2?

> on this one, Gary.  There's no component for
> this activity in the Sugar Labs bug tracker.  I've assigned this OLPC
> ticket to you.  ;-}

:-b

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. Thanks for the ping, have updated the ticket, will pickup when I can.