[olpc-nz] [Testing] Testing summary - 5 December 2009 Aucklad, NZ

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Dec 4 21:23:19 EST 2009

Hi Tabitha,

On 5 Dec 2009, at 00:21, Tabitha Roder wrote:

> Testing summary - 5 December 2009, Auckland NZ
>
> Who - Fabiana, Leslie, Tabitha, Tom
>
> filed bug for bridge-2 not stopping. Any advice on how to diagnose this further would be greatly appreciated.
> Ticket URL: <http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9812>

FWIW: Bridge has been on my radar to maintain and move over to Sugar Labs infrastructure since picking up Physics (with Asaf and Brian). It's a great little game that could be _so_ much better with a little more polish and cycles. It's not been moved over to git.sugarlabs.org yet, so if any one is keen on picking up a really fun activity with a heap of potential... Will be a while before I get there.

Regards,
--Gary