[olpc-nz] Testing request: 8.2.2 RCs

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:16:32 EST 2009

I have a test request if you aren't already committed to testing
something else... :-)

In the next 12hs I am planning to spin 2 "release candidates" for
8.2.2, and I am hoping for daring souls to test them and compare them
on a few XO-1s. If you have any XO-1s with the new touchpad, I am also
very interested in a side-by-side comparison.

Will post the images (to install via copy-nand) and a brief
description of what's new/special in the builds...

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions