[olpc-nz] Testing this Saturday - NEW SPOT

Brenda Wallace shiny at cpan.org
Tue Aug 25 06:09:08 EDT 2009

I've sent through our names to the organisers

No need to RSVP via the normal methods (that was full anyways)

there are Six of us RSVP-ed
Brenda Wallace
Tabitha Roder
Alastair Munro
Mike Corb
David Ottina
Sigi Ottina (is that your surname? i wasn't sure)

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 9:39 PM, Tabitha Roder<tabitha at hrdnz.com> wrote:
> Hi testers
>
> This Saturday we are taking advantage of the Open Govt Data barcamp at
> National Library.
>
> FREE: Saturday 29th August: Barcamp - registration 9:15am+ / sessions
> 10am-5pm
> National Library of New Zealand (70 Molesworth Street, Thorndon 6011,
> Wellington - map
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/nzopengovtbarcamp/
>
> You need to register so they have an idea of numbers. Note the start time is
> 10am.
>
> See you there!
>
> Tabitha
>

> Kind regards
> Tabitha Roder
> eLearning Consultant HRDNZ (Moodle Partner)
> tabitha at hrdnz.com
> www.hrdnz.com
> Cell +64 21 482229

www.br3nda.com
www.coffee.geek.nz
"Support living artists - the dead ones don't need it." - Collette Rene Fergus