[OLPC-NYC] [UKids] Is anyone going to Maker Faire in NYC this year?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Sep 16 03:57:05 EDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Pharos <pharosofalexandria at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think we'll have some extra space at the Wikimedia NYC booth this
> weekend, if some of you would like to bring your OLPCs, maybe signage, and
> do outreach with us Wiki-folk.

That's really incredible news Richard.  Carolina Brum (McGill Univ
musical/artistic sensor hacker PhD) also wants to share tablespace with
us.  She can reply with more demo details to be sure!  EG if that's OK with
you; would we/she (
http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/carolina-brum-medeiros/19/51/385) also have
access to a bit of electricity?

Adam