[OLPC-NYC] [UKids] Is anyone going to Maker Faire in NYC this year?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Sep 4 11:57:46 EDT 2014

Unexpectedly over a dozen people across the Northeast (Virginia/DC,
Toronto, Philly, Montreal, Boston) have now organized making the big trip
to http://makerfaire.com NYC Sept 20-21, giving us all a chance to explain
in person Cultures of Invention being unleashed this year in
Haiti/Ghana/etc.

Thanks Steve & Nick for kicking us each+all to speak up on some exciting
international action not yet published on http://planet.laptop.org !

Already in NYC?  Even better!  Details soon on when/where to meet up
Saturday/Sunday mornings/evenings in just over 2 weeks (and don't forget
your bikes ;)