[OLPC-NYC] Join us at Maker Faire NYC

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:32:21 EDT 2011

Nick,

Looks like I can come up for Sunday and my family wants to visit the
Faire too. If there's a couch I can crash on, I could come up by
myself Saturday night on the Megabus (I have to speak at a barcamp
that day) and do a morning shift at the booth. Then I would walk the
Faire my wife and daughter and ride back to DC with them.

Mike