[OLPC-NYC] Join us at Maker Faire NYC

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Thu Sep 1 01:03:51 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 09:33:54PM -0400, Nicholas Doiron wrote:

> On September 17-18, OLPC-NYC will have a booth at the second-ever World
> Maker Faire in NYC!  Check out photos and videos from this gathering of
> artists, inventors, hackers, kids, and robots:
>
> http://mapadelsur.blogspot.com/2011/08/join-us-at-maker-faire.html
>
> Kevin Mark and I are coordinating.  If you're interested in visiting or
> helping staff the booth (explaining a couple of XO laptops and projects
> around the world), by all means let us know.  We have a few discounted and
> free tickets, so let us know ASAP!
>
> Regards,
> Nick Doiron

I do not know how I will get a free tickets or how I will be recognized as a
booth worker to get my credentials (badge,etc.) or when I should arrive, what
time, what day, or anything else.

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

You can make it illegal, but you can't make it unpopular.