[OLPC-NYC] FW: Open Source Workshop at Bergen Comm Coll - rescheduled to Sat 04/02

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Mar 7 13:34:07 EST 2011

Wow how perfect John, this is the same wkd Princeton will be
presenting+discussing their Ghana OLPC Library, just NE of the capital /
Accra:

     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OlpcMAP

Can we host this (both) events Saturday at Bergen Community College?
Princeton's group (and myself in attendance from Boston) would only need
a small room and 1 hour if so!  Along with a few
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_NYC community volunteers especially if
the event if free?

Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !