[OLPC-NYC] Adam's plane is delayed. Meeting at 8:00 empire szechuan in question

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:08:51 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Adam Holt was scheduled to jump off the plane and meet with NYC OLPCers at
Monday, August 15, 2011
8:00 PM
Empire Szechuan Village
173 7th Ave South (between Perry St & 11th Street,
New York, NY 10103

It's now 5:00pm.  Adam just called to say his plane is delayed and won't
arrive to Newark until 8:30.

Considering customs, and travel time, the best we could hope for is his
arrival at Empire Szechuan by 9:30.

I'm pretty much committed to be there at 8pm to meet everyone.

Sorry for the change.

If you feel like it, come anyway. I can send Jess to pick him up, and we'll
have a delayed  meeting.

If you want more details than I have now, call me at cell 917 434 9780

George