[OLPC-NYC] [OLPC_NYC] Spring has sprung!

Marife Mago marife.mago at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:41:45 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

Finally spring has sprung! and all are waiting for the summer to come.

Summer = OLPC_NYC events!

We kicked it off last month  Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ!

We had a great time @ HFOSS event and meeting the Princeton group.

Now, the next event will be on May 20, 2011.  Let's see and learn from our
Kenyan Groups.

See events details here:  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_NYC#new_events

Also, watch out for our spring get together and meet-up.  Ideas are welcome,
please get in touch to any of us George, Kevin or Adam.

We would like also to welcome our new OLPC_NYC who just signed up in the
mailing list.

Thank you and let's all get together soon!

Note: Princeton Engineers without borders, keep your idea  and news comin
thru your blog.\o/

Cheers,
@marife

mmago at ekindling.org