[OLPC-NYC] Fwd: [support-gang] DC-area public housing kids test George Hunt's XoPhoto

Marife Mago marife.mago at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:30:30 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Lee <curiouslee at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 12:38 AM
Subject: Re: [support-gang] DC-area public housing kids test George Hunt's
XoPhoto
To: "Community Support Volunteers -- who help respond to \"help AT
laptop.org\"" <support-gang at lists.laptop.org>
Cc: Joanne Miller <jmillerphoto at earthlink.net>, Support Gangsters <
support-gang at laptop.org>

Please do brainstorm the NYC angle with George!

Joanne and I have already talked about taking the bus up to meet with George
and anyone else. We're going into cold weather quickly, but If OLPC NY could
select a nice indoor garden that would allow a group of inner city kids to
do a photo walk, we might be able to do a photo walk up there in the coming
weeks.

Even cooler would be to do simultaneous photo walks in DC and NYC with Skype
Video linking the two groups! I've got the gear for that on my end.

Mike

Cheers,
@marife

mmago at ekindling.org