[OLPC-NYC] OLPC NYC Community Dinner: Thurs Mch 25 [was: Uganda XO]

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Mar 19 16:29:19 EDT 2010

Can you join our OLPC NYC Grassroots Community Dinner, Thurs March 25th,
at 7PM?

    Krik Krak (excellent Haitian Restaurant, not too expensive)
    844 Amsterdam Ave
    New York City
    Upper West Side/Morningside Heights

If so please join our OLPC NYC Community mailing list and RSVP Well In
Advance: */(required as reservation has limited seating)/*

Thanks Joanne & All (many newcomers!) for joining a great open dinner
discussion, including significant developments in grassroots OLPC
projects around the NYC area, thanks to several of OLPC's more
dedicated/longtime volunteers -- on their way down to Washington DC the
very next day to write a short but vital "booklet" over the weekend (
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Start !)