[OLPC-NYC] OLPC-NYC, Figmentproject.org Event - 4 days to go!

Marife Mago marife.mago at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:25:45 EDT 2010

Re-sending this ...just in case you missed to get this.

This will be on SATURDAY!

Hello Everyone,

It's summer time! I know we've been looking for something fun to do around
NYC!

Let's kick-off the summer with this artsy figmentproject.org event.  We're
happy to be included in this year figmentproject.org <http://figment.org/>'s
event.

Everybody  is invited to join  or  visit  our XO picnic site  at the
figmentproject.org <http://figment.org/> June 12, Saturday.

If you have an XO, please feel free to bring it and share it with kids and
families around.

Please feel free to add your name and activity here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC-NYC

We  need volunteers to help us entertain the kids/moms & dads/grandmas &
grandpas  ...no skills in dancing or singing is needed. :)  Help us show how
fun creating art in XO (really) is  or let's learn it together.

See you all!

Cheers,
Mafe
eKindler  - www.ekindling.org