[OLPC-NYC] education talks/films/field trips in NYC this wkd

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jul 7 13:11:15 EDT 2010

Also don't forget our very own Sunday July 11, 4PM presentation:

    *Virtual Field Trip Realness (Classrooms ain't in Kansas Nomore)*
    By Laura Susan Bell, Virtual Field Trip Facilitator & OLPC Support
Volunteer

    Laura will explain how she administers classrooms in Upper NY State,
    taking her students on virtual field trips with real-live NASA
engineers etc,
    who ship her in-classroom supplies in-advance to dramatically liven the
    experience for all kids.

RSVP / reply privately if you can join, and want the above phone number!