[OLPC-NYC] Saturday in the Park

Andrew Pompa andrew.pompa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:54:04 EDT 2010

Good afternoon OLPC NYC --

I want to remind you all (or announce, depending on what you've been
keeping tabs on) that we have a meet-up scheduled for Bryant Park this
Saturday, August 21. We plan to meet at the north east corner of the
park (near the cafe, just off 42nd St.) at 1:00 PM. Please join as for
some presentations and general information about the XO laptops.

In the coming months we are hoping to have NYC volunteers tutoring a
local group in how to use the XO. If you'd like to help with this
effort, then hopefully on Saturday you can learn all you need about
the XO (or help teach others if you're already on top of it) to be an
effective tutor.

Hope to see you all there,

Andrew