[OLPC-NYC] OLPC NYC Training: Venue Needed

Marife Mago marife.mago at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 21:30:14 EDT 2010

Hi Joanne,

That would be great and would love your presence but I'm not sure if most
will have available time other than the set Aug. 21.  Anyway, we have
upcoming months, feel free to schedule one and share your wonderful project!

Hope to see you again!

Plz. check the event details here!

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_NYC#Upcoming_Events

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Joanne Clemente <Joanne.Clemente at dc.edu>wrote:

> If you can change the date I can offer space I am away that week
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 9, 2010, at 5:24 PM, "Hannah Stern" <hstern007 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> HI all,
>
> As you may have seen on the Wiki, we are looking to have a training on the
> basics of the XO in a couple of weeks.  The event will be on Saturday August
> 20th and we'd encourage anyone interested in getting some basic training to
> come.  We even plan get the volunteers put their learnings into practice
> working with families Northern Manhattan Improvement Center
> in Washington Heights in a month or so.
>
> However, there's a catch: WE DON'T HAVE A VENUE FOR THE TRAINING!!!! So, if
> anyone has a class room or similar space that they could let us use for just
> a few hours on a Saturday, please contact me directly. Your help is much
> appreciated as we are running low on time and want to focus on the training,
> not finding a place to hold it.
>

> Thanks!
> Hannah
>
> --