[Olpc-morocco] Help with getting Sugar (and OLPC resources) in arabic

Ahmed MANSOUR atphalix at inbox.com
Mon Feb 15 10:59:52 EST 2010

Thanks a lot Bastien for the initiative, I forwarded the message to the OLPC Morocco list.

I nearly finished translating the XO Arabic manual, it is still unpublished and need to be reviewed here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO_ar/WebHome

As for Sugar translation, the main activities are already translated (it is Etoys 27167 untranslated words that make it just 16%) but there is still a lot of work to do.

Arabic translation is our first priority also, as OLPC Europe are planing to start a large deployment project (more than 10.000 donated by private funding) in the south of Morocco, and Arabic translation would benefit all Arabic speaking children.

Everyone is welcome to join olpc morocco list, to help with the project in the area, discuss technical stuff, or just to stay informed of what happens here.

--
Ahmed Mansour
OLPC Morocco volunteer