[Olpc-mg] How to process teachers and knowledge transfers?

Jean RANDRIAMAHENINA jean_randria at yahoo.fr
Thu May 28 04:17:41 EDT 2009

Hi Samy and all best friends

The Head of INFP is likely to work with us. I think the first step to be performed is to write to her and ask what does she suggest as to carry out teachers and knowledge transfer. The sedon step is to finalize tour common schedule on the purpose.

The minimum of five  XO functionalities stated by Samy enable anticipating what scenario may occur as to the public statal program reform. During my meeting with Mrs Emile Ranorovololona, Directeur de l'Institut National de Formation Pédagogique (INFP), both of us we fell agree that  paraschool acitivites are likely to facilitate pedagogic aims.
Either the primary cycle lasts 5 years or seven years do not prevent us to perform the personal development of children.

The Director of INFP is updated as to the ceremony planned to be held in Ambatoharanana but the agenda is full for her till June 22.

I suggest Samy to write to the Director of TNFP on the subject and I will meet with her on the basis of what both of you you will point out.
Please find hereafter e-mail addresses and phone number of the Director INFP:
eranorovolona at gmail.com
e_ranorovololona at yahoo.fr
261 32 02 431 26
261 33 15 431 26

Go ahead folks!
Jean

Jean Joseph Aimé RANDRIAMAHENINA

Enseignant-Chercheur, Ingénierie Sociale en Agromanagement Stratégique

ESSA, Expert en Gestion et Valorisation de projets, Communicateur, Administrateur Civil en Chef

Tel 261 32 02 247 44