[Olpc-mg] [Sugar-devel] SugarCamp Links

Jean RANDRIAMAHENINA jean_randria at yahoo.fr
Fri May 22 04:22:51 EDT 2009

Hi David
Olpc-mg is very glad to meet with you for working together. There is lot to be done for renewal of 4th factor of production: technology knowledge.
Thanks a lot
Jean
Jean Joseph Aimé RANDRIAMAHENINA
List Administrator Olpc -mg
professor, Founder doctorate discipline for Social Engineering for Strategic Agromanagement, expert for project management and valorization, Civil administrator, ENAM Trainer for ethical politics
Tel 261 32 02 247 44