[Olpc-mg] Maroantsetra project (Continued)

Jean RANDRIAMAHENINA jean_randria at yahoo.fr
Tue May 19 08:30:51 EDT 2009

Topic 8: After contacting the Bank, and Post Office and Telma and Catholic and protestant organizations, I suggest you to contact just two or three teachers of public and private schools
Topic 9: And the last but not the least contact is the Mayor of the Urban or Rural Commune of Mraoantsetra. He (she) is the last to be contacted to preserve the autonomy of the community. He (she) is not the least because of public authority is called "fanjakana" and is most respected by all citizens.

Good luck

Thank you