[Olpc-mg] Dédouanement des laptops (laptop clearing)

jean_randria at refer.mg jean_randria at refer.mg
Mon Jun 29 09:33:06 EDT 2009

Hi Nia and thanks for your message.

I met Herizo Rakotozafy this morning at 10:23 MDG at his office, Porte
603, 6ème étage, Bâtiment en face de la Grande Chancellerie, Palais
d'Etat d'Ambohitsorohitra.  His brain is my addressing the Ministry of
Education for all questions relevant to Olpc-mg project. The "Haute
Autorité de la Transition" (Presidency of Republic of Madagascar) is
just applying modern governing management  and intends to perform the
role of facilitative supervision.
I answered that I already deposed my application for meeting with the
Ministry of Education, just on Independance Day eve. So, I am awaiting
to be called for a meeting at his office located in Anosy.

Dear Nia and all

1) I am a French spoken world citizen and my proficiency in
Shakespeare's language is limited to poems study! Can you be sensitive
to the heavenly beauty of alliteration over the verse hereafter.
Alliteration is one poetry technics used to enhance the singing rythm
and blues:

THE CROWS ABOVE THE FOREST CALL...

Would you be so kind as to check the English words used in all my
messages? Pls kindly note the Presidency official's name I wrongly
spelt. The right spelling is : Herizo RAKOTOZAFY and not Herizo
Rakotondrazafy. Tks for your comprehension.

2)Your kind attention please folks! Can I ask you a favor? As a World
Bank national expert for communication, I have been working with
success with  Mrs Mary Norris, Director to USAID Madagascar, who
recognized my success results! I provide the exhange of e-mails to show
how effective is my goodself. I promise to all best friends of Olpc to
perform like an excellent national expert for the educative aim. I am
always ready to work for the excellent partnership between the Malagasy
people and all peaceful countries and Governments. Just thanks to get
to the exchange of mails between Jean and Mary: