[Olpc-mg] Re : A New One Laptop Per Child News Post

Jean RANDRIAMAHENINA jean_randria at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 15 11:02:24 EDT 2009

Hi Wayan!
I'm updating asap. Recording and sharing music through easier software is one challenge worthing to be met. That is matching the Olpc  final causality, i.e education for self sustainable cultural development ( Olpc-mg Digest, Volume Zero, Issue n°1 promised to-day by Jean).
A newly entered challenge to be planned too!
Tks
Jean

Jean Joseph Aimé RANDRIAMAHENINA
Enseignant-Chercheur, Ingénierie Sociale en Agromanagement Stratégique
ESSA, Expert en Gestion et Valorisation de projets, Communicateur, Administrateur Civil en Chef
Tel 261 32 02 247 44